Browse Daisypath Help
Daisypath Help >
How do I add the ticker application to my Facebook account?
- Create a ticker on Daisypath.
- When you have finished creating your ticker, click on the Facebook link under the Preview image and then click on the + Facebook button in the Code Snippet box.
- Click on the Go to App button (if you already have the Daisypath application installed with the necessary permissions you will not see this page).
- You then have the option to Publish to your Facebook feed so that your friends can see your new ticker.
- Click on Allow to give permission to the Daisypath App to post to your wall. The Request for Permission dialogue box, only appears the first time you publish from your Daisypath App.
- The ticker image will then be posted to your news feed as a Photo. This is a cached copy of the ticker image, it doesn't update. Whenever you want to see or publish the latest ticker image you can go to your Daisypath canvas page.
You might also be interested in